Here you can find a step-by-step guide and some useful tips to build this DIY mirror from scratch using a selection of our 18V POWERCONNECT™ Power Tools.
This guide will create a mirror sized 120cm (h) x 90 cm (w).
Thing’s You’ll Need
- Back Panel (can be MDF/Plywood, whichever material you would prefer cut to 120 cm x 90 cm)
- Mirror Panels (30cm x 30cm each)
- Decorating wooden mouldings/finishing trims
- Heavy-Duty Glue
- 1x Pen/Pencil
- 1x Measuring Tape
- 1x Safety Gloves/Masks/Glasses or Goggles
- Optional Paint, Sanding paper and Clamps