BLACK+DECKER is confident of the quality of its products and offers an outstanding guarantee for users of the product. This guarantee statement is in addition to, and in no way prejudices your contractual rights. The guarantee is valid within the United Kingdom in addition to the territories of the Member States of the European Union and the European Free Trade Area.
If your BLACK+DECKER product becomes defective due to faulty materials or lack of conformity within 24 months from the date of purchase, BLACK+DECKER guarantees to replace all defective parts, repair products, subjected to fair wear and tear, to make sure of the minimum inconvenience to the customer, unless:
- The product has been used for trade, professional or hire purposes
- The product has been subject to misuse or neglect
- The product has sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents
- The product has been purchased as used or second hand
- Repairs have not been attempted by unauthorised persons
In order to make a claim, you will need to submit proof of purchase to the seller or an authorised repair agent and your product must display the CE mark, as shown below.
Click here for your nearest Black & Decker authorised repair agent